17 Aug 2018
Your use of site content
- Unless allowed by law, you shall not copy, republish, link to, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Website or any of the Content.
You shall not:
- misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking);
- resell or make commercial use of the Website or its Content;
- frame or use any framing techniques to enclose the Website or any part of it;
- take any action that in our sole discretion places an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on servers or other infrastructure we use; or
Your access to our services
- While Credit Kudos tries to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Credit Kudos shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Credit Kudos.
- While Credit Kudos tries to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Credit Kudos does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. Credit Kudos may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and Credit Kudos makes no commitment to update such material.
- death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the other or their servants, agents or employees;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- breach of any implied condition as to title or quiet enjoyment.
- any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, data, business, anticipated savings or cost of substitute services);
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special, indirect or consequential losses;
- Subject to clauses 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3, each party’s total liability in relation to all events or series of connected events occurring under this Agreement (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to £10,000.
Governing law and jurisdiction